The sections below describe the development roadmap for the OntoPop open-source project.
The goal of OntoPop 3.x is to support atomic real-time CRUD actions applied to the ontology via the OntoPop API along with a native, modern and responsive visualisation, search and management UI web app.
- Atomic real-time ontology CRUD actions
- Real-time triplestore, property graph and search synchronization
- Native, modern and responsive ontology visualisation, search and management UI web app integrated with the OntoPop API and supporting real-time ontology management
- Expected Release Date: October 2022
The goal of OntoPop 2.x is to deliver a collection of event-driven microservices and APIs that enable consumer applications to visualise, search, explore and manage version-controlled ontologies.
- Event-driven ontology ETL microservices
- Ontology Management API
- Ontology Management API - export and push to GitHub endpoint
- Triplestore API (read-only)
- Graph API (read-only)
- Search API (read-only)
- GitHub support
- Cloud Object Storage support
- Cloud Messaging support
- Cloud Secrets Management support
- Cloud Graph Database support
- Cloud Search support
- Microsoft Azure Managed Services support
- AWS Managed Services support
- Release Date: April 2022
The goal of OntoPop 1.x is to deliver a proof of value (PoV) system that demonstrates the value of visualizing ontologies.
- Feasibility Study
- PoV Ontology ETL Services
- PoV Native Visualisation UI
- Release Date: May 2021